2 Oct 2011

【電影】No Night is Too Long

*This trailer is kind of... spoiling*


About a student Tim Cornish (Lee William) being with Dr. Ivo Steadman (Marc Warren).
I just finished it and it was um... I don't know how to describe it. Um yeah it was a bit sad.


/
NOTICE : SPOILER
For those who don't want any spoilers, don't look down and also don't watch the trailer. :3

That Tim was a jerk.T_T He was really the most unsavoury character I've ever known. ˋ_ˊ They should be together but Tim then fell in love with Ivo's SISTER, Isabel. SHIT, how could he do that! Q_Q For god's sake who wrote this?Q_Q (oh please don't tell me who.)

Marc Warren, I felt familiar with him when I saw him, so I googled him, and found him in one of Doctor Who episodes.XD Hah he's really lovely. In this film he looked so ...melancholic? I'm not sure if I could say so, but I just felt like he was THAT melancholic.XD
And... he played a mature role, cuz he seldom expressed his real feelings, his affection. He did love Tim, and he did many things for him, so when Tim told him the truth, I almost wanted to cry for him. :'-( That broke his and my heart. QAQ

In the end Ivo died. :(
Though it was not Tim that kill him, still I hate him.:( He insisted that he still loved Isabel...But, there's was still one last scene that I couldn't figure out what it was trying to tell me. When Isabel came to visit him and rang the doorbell, he didn't open the door. Wiki says so, "Tim unable to open his door and let Isabel into his house, overwhelmed by the fear that his destructive influence might reach even to her."Alright, but I don't agree with this.I'd rather believe that he actually loved Ivo, and he just denied it and didn't want to face the sister of the man whom he really loved.












/
Oh by the way, I'd love to watch Brokeback Mountain the FORTH time.
I just watched it the THIRD time few days ago.
Ann Lee is such a genius :).

No comments:

Post a Comment